Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

msn messenger

hi.does anyone know how to get msn messenger on the i phone?thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Applecare for iPhone?

Hi all,I am soon buying an iPhone 3GS. And what I want to know is this?What will Applecare for the iPhone cover me for?I don't want to be paying out for insurance monthly to be honest!!Thanks in advance for any help!!Peppers.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery Replacement

My iPhone 3G battery is knackered. By the time I get to work it's used about a quarter of the battery.I'll have had it a year next month. Can I still get the battery replaced for free and what do I have to do to prove that it needs replacing? The App...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering in 3.0 with O2?

Does anybody know if the UK (O2) is one of the countries that will support tethering in 3.0? I see AT&T aren't in the US.Andy

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

dropped phone now cracked screen! how repair?

Hi,Dropped the phone, now it has a small crack in the screen!I'm on O2 contract, so whats the procedure for repair, or would it be cheaper to source a repair my self.Thanks for any insightChris

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Number transfer... whats supposed to happen? HELP!

Anyone out there who has already had their number ported to their iPhone able to outline the process for me?I've got my Nokia running on an old contract, which I've got the PAC for and given to O2.I've got my iPhone running on a temporary number whic...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 2.0 software - What would you like next?

The 2.0 software update is almost with us and it from all accounts it is a pretty large update. Exchange, the new App Store, support for MobileMe, downloadable applications/games etc. My question to current users is: What would you like to see in the...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some iPhone infomation

(Posted this on the Apple support forums too ~ http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jsp ... &stqc=true) Hey. Thought I'd share my experience with when I popped into the O2 store this afternoon. I went in, and to my amazement, they still had 1st G iPho...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos