Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THE IPHONE 3G

I am excited about the Iphone 3G but I am wondering why there has been no tv adverts for it yet. I have not seen anything. I currently have a iphone but I am wondering if its worth upgrading. I will have to fork out an extra £10 a month to have a sli...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New o2 customer buying iphone 3g

Hi,Ok this is a forum post purely for new o2 customers so upgrades are not relevant.I know we wont know anything till o2 send out the emails or relevant sms but i thought I'd ask if anybody knows/heard rumoursDoes anybody know or has heard if the iph...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facts & Speculation

As only limited info is around on how o2 intend to upgrade and sell the iphone, I would take any comments posted here as personal advice or comments.This is an open forum for people to post comments in regards to tech advice, and the iphone. It is go...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

following from the other sim card question.....

Those of you who have got an iphone, do you have a sim card in it?When I upgraded from my n73, the sim card in that became obsolete when I registered the Iphone and never had a new sim...Has anyone else? :womanindifferent:

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Me... Thoughts?

Whats peoples thoughts on mobile me (www.me.com)I have used my dot mac account for years and like how it syncs all my macs ... what you guys think??

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3G Text yet?

I pre-registered right at the beginning but haven't received a text or email yet. Anybody in the same position?Non-iPhone O2 customer on monthly, expired contract.N.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile.me email address and Iphone 3g

Hi all,Quick question...I intend to purchase a new iphone 3g monthly contract phone on the big day. I had hoped to get myself an email address at me.com - I was particulalry looking forward to having emails sent to my me.com address being accessible ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Email... whos got one???

I see that o2 are now sending emails out... anyone got one yet??Looks like thishttp://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=509587

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos