Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When Do You Think They'll Finally Tell Us

When do you think they'll finally tell us whether they are going to post them to existing iPhone users so we get them on launch.AndHow we place our orders etc.Do you think we'll get any info tomorrow? If not it'll be Monday at the earliest 4, that's ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

My thoughts on Iphone 3G

For goodness sake its a phone!!! whats the big deal its 85% same to 2g with faster browser and GPS. BIG DEAL!!!!

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Existing iphone users

Why do we need the new iphone 3G on day of release, its all about the firmware 2.0 which i will be downloading before i get the 3G iphone?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

**Just got an email from CPW--hint about activation and PAYG

well most of it we know of....but certain sections of the email(the ones i put in bold)....are quite interesting....i'm not sure if others got this email as well....thought i'd share in case you havent...iPhone 3GThe iPhone you've been waiting for. C...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 24 month contract?

Used search and could find nothing related to this. Haven't mailed customer services as you always get the same cryptic responses...Does anyone think that o2 may also offer 24 month contracts for the iPhone like their normal ones? Then knocking £5 of...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 = Not got a clue !!

Sent a e-mail yesterday asking numerous questions..simple ? you would've thought so here's the reply..asked certain questions becasuse I fly out just after the 11th and wanted some confirmation....too mucg too ask ? you betcha Hello ******Thank you f...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone pre-sale credt check

Hi all hope you're all well - ooooh my first question!Do you need to take anything along to do the pre-credit check instore? like utiliy bills or passport or so? Thanks!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-Reg Gone

I've been looking at all the forums for so long now, and thought it was time to post myself.I've got an iPhone 2G and I am truly in love with it, and I am looking forward to upgrading. But like most of you very frustrated at the slow, often wrong inf...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

130,000 People register interest in iPhone in UK

'O2 business sales director Ben Dowd said: . . . .We have had over 130,000 people register their interest in the 3G iPhone on our website and we know some of them are business customers.' Source: http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news.aspx? ... 763_38_210

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos