Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Queues

Has anybody seen any queues outside O2, Carphone Warhouse or Apple stores?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Text Bolt On for free?

The only thing that's putting me off the iPhone is the 500 texts. I might go over that. BUT - i was just looking at the Bolt Ons page and saw that I could add unlimited texts for 7.50 a month. Which isn't bad. But then I saw thisPlus, on standard tar...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Todays Announcement & Stock Levels

Should be interesting if these reports are anything to go by.... :mansurprised: Meanwhile, customers in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. may see short supplies of the iPhone 3G. Smarthouse.com.au claims that the first iPhone 3G shipments to those ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

White available in the apple store only?

I've read in a few posts that the White iPhone 3G will be available from the apple store only?could someone point me in the right direction for the source of this info? Everything i've heard so far suggests Apple stores wont be selling the new iPhone...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My tariff has changed on MyO2

Just checked - everything has changed - My tariff: O2 35 on iPhoneContract duration: 18 monthsContract renewal date: 8th January 2010Services: O2 Insure Gold Monthlywooh!!!!!

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

If no delivery on Friday, get one at store then cancel websi

If, after phoning CS, they have stated that there is little chance of getting the phone on Friday is it then possible to go to an O2 store etc and chance your luck getting one from them and only then cancelling the order from the website?This may wel...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos