Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Facts & Speculation

As only limited info is around on how o2 intend to upgrade and sell the iphone, I would take any comments posted here as personal advice or comments.This is an open forum for people to post comments in regards to tech advice, and the iphone. It is go...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

following from the other sim card question.....

Those of you who have got an iphone, do you have a sim card in it?When I upgraded from my n73, the sim card in that became obsolete when I registered the Iphone and never had a new sim...Has anyone else? :womanindifferent:

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Me... Thoughts?

Whats peoples thoughts on mobile me (www.me.com)I have used my dot mac account for years and like how it syncs all my macs ... what you guys think??

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3G Text yet?

I pre-registered right at the beginning but haven't received a text or email yet. Anybody in the same position?Non-iPhone O2 customer on monthly, expired contract.N.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile.me email address and Iphone 3g

Hi all,Quick question...I intend to purchase a new iphone 3g monthly contract phone on the big day. I had hoped to get myself an email address at me.com - I was particulalry looking forward to having emails sent to my me.com address being accessible ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Email... whos got one???

I see that o2 are now sending emails out... anyone got one yet??Looks like thishttp://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=509587

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone Insurance....

When I bought my 1st iphone back in Nov, I took out o2's insurance... having never used it I thought about not taking it out on the iphone 3g... At 7.50 per month anyone know of a good alternative mobile insurance broker?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

9 Days to go....

With 9 days to go..... is no news good news?Is o2 keeping quiet so we all keep the hype going until launch?How will upgrades work?If you could ask o2 one question on the iphone what would it be..........

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone apps

does anybody know what size in mb games etc are for the phone? I know games will vary in size but are they going to be 5mb or closer to 300mb each??Also can you download them on your computer then put them on the phone and then remove them again once...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos