Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaints

Does anyone know the best way to log a compaint with O2 about all the #### that has gone on today?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chill

I know we're all upset that O2 has completely fluffed this, but let's think about this logically for a moment.We've got iPhones. We *WILL* get Firmware 2.0. This means all we're waiting for is 3G and GPS. There's not going to be Spoken Navigation sof...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAILOVER ORDERS

Can anyone tell me what a failover order is?I got through the order process and filled in my delivery and payment details and then got a message at the end saying thank you for your order and they will be in touch if there is a problem and it had fai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

failover order....

does anyone know if you get the ok on failover, when it shows up on your orders?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failover Page...

For those who used the failover page, post any updates you have.. ie orders accepted...cancelled or nothing at all

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PROTEST

Lets protest to O2 re the mega shocking state of todays nonsense.By copying your name to the list and reposting it, O2 need to know we are not happy.I'll startJohn v D

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tell Apple just how bad O2 is for the iPhone

Regarding O2's 3G iPhone upgrade fiasco, we are recommending that all users register with Apple just how crap O2 is for us in the UK, and how much damage O2 is doing to the iPhone brand as a consequence.You can leave feedback on the iPhone feedback p...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Upgrade for Non-iPhone Users Is Possible

HeyEmailed customer services yesterday again about upgrading my current 18 month non-iPhone contract to the 3G iPhone.Here is the response I gotHello Emma,Thanks for emailing us and I'm happy you're interested in the new version of our iPhone.You don...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos