Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

14 days to go...

Based on the prices show on the o2 website what iphone will you get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Iphone Contract tariffs + Bolt On's

Seen on the website for the Iphone 3G that peeps taking out a new contract with 600 mins + per month on the tariff will be eligible for a free bolt on! Now I went into my local O2 store today and said this was not the case, came into work then phoned...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

OFFICAL PAY AS YOU GO PRICE UPDATE

iPhone 3G is coming soon for Pay & GoPay & Go customers can now enjoy all the great features of the iPhone without a monthly contract.The new 3G 8GB iPhone for Pay & Go will be available for £299.99 and 16GB for £359.99. This also includes unlimited ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Ovation USB MC930D

The drivers from this device failed to load on my laptopAs they are preloaded onto the dongle there seems no way to update themO2 technical team have no answer - does anyone else?Many thanksSteve

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No free upgrades for those on the £35 tariff

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/existingiphonecustomersTo thank you for being an iPhone fan, we're offering you an early upgrade to the brand new version when it launches on 11th July 2008. You won't have to wait until the end of your existing contract, a...

• 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instore Activation

This is in the Usa...do you think 02 will apply the same :mansurprised: bye bye to itunes activation.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buy Pay & Go handest on the 1st?

just read on another forum that someone spoke to o2 and u can buy the pay and go iphone from the 1st but wont be able to pick it up till the 11th, i hope this is true as i would have been struggling to get there till late afternoon on the 11th and kn...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noob Question- Transferring MP3 to Ihpone-Anapod

Never having had an Iphone previously I'd like to ask the following question. Will it be possible using a piece of software called anapod explorer to transfer mp3's and photo's direct from my hard drive to my iphone 3g? I find it easier to use than i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

CONFLICTING INFORMATION

I was under the impression from reading the website that I can get the new iphone as soon as it is released without penalty. I am four months into an 18 month iphone contract. I thought I could get the new phone and just start the 18 month contract a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want an iPhone on the 11th...(for upgraders from iPhone v1

I really hope they do courier them the previous day...coz I just have a feeling that o2 just are'nt "bothered" to do that...or they should allow us to upgrade at an o2 store...on a fast track queue...:)..ok I think I shud wake up from me dream LOL..b...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos