Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

O2 = Not got a clue !!

Sent a e-mail yesterday asking numerous questions..simple ? you would've thought so here's the reply..asked certain questions becasuse I fly out just after the 11th and wanted some confirmation....too mucg too ask ? you betcha Hello ******Thank you f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone pre-sale credt check

Hi all hope you're all well - ooooh my first question!Do you need to take anything along to do the pre-credit check instore? like utiliy bills or passport or so? Thanks!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-Reg Gone

I've been looking at all the forums for so long now, and thought it was time to post myself.I've got an iPhone 2G and I am truly in love with it, and I am looking forward to upgrading. But like most of you very frustrated at the slow, often wrong inf...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

130,000 People register interest in iPhone in UK

'O2 business sales director Ben Dowd said: . . . .We have had over 130,000 people register their interest in the 3G iPhone on our website and we know some of them are business customers.' Source: http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news.aspx? ... 763_38_210

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New PAY&G Price, No White Version in UK?

Our inside source at one of the official iPhone 3G retailers says Apple’s got the hump with Britain, as its reputation for cracking the handset reaches new heights.Word is, less than 15% of iPhones sold after the last price drop appeared on O2’s netw...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Postponed!!!

Dont think its true, i hope not, my mate just text me as his cousin works for o2 and thats what he said

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac users

How many people waiting for the iphone 3g are everyday Mac users?

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Credit check and iPhone ordering

i went into an O2 shop on my lunch, thought i'd dot he credit stuff nice and early, done the uiu and credit check stuff, all sorted and left happy in the knowledge i was part way there to my iPhone, went back to work, 30 mins later my worn out phone ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone being release at 7.00am

My friend works in the carphonewarehouse at bluewater and they are opening there store that day at 7.00am just for your info!!!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Come on people...

Can we stick with the first posting here..http://customerforum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2268---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***news flash Nokia are releasing a new phone its very secret, it...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos