Did you mean: 

apple watch - pair problem

Crunchmonkey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My husband is trying to pair his apple watch (3) - we are all on pay monthly family plan but when he logs on to try and pair it it only gives him the option to buy a new airtime plan and not use his existing one.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Crunchmonkey 

The apple Apple watch data plan is an additional £5 per month and provides the watch with unlimited data. 

It must be linked to an existing iPhone tariff but cannot use the same allowances.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Kurt
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 84 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
hiya,

the apple watch needs its own seperate data connection to work when your phones not about.

kurt

signature
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Crunchmonkey 

The apple Apple watch data plan is an additional £5 per month and provides the watch with unlimited data. 

It must be linked to an existing iPhone tariff but cannot use the same allowances.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Crunchmonkey , I hope your husband got the Apple Watch to work in the end - there's some good info above explaining how it works. slight_smile Let us know if you have any additional questions though!

Message 4 of 4