Did you mean: 

Wrong number against my account

TaipeiUser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,
In 2012 I arranged to change my O2 pay monthly to pay as you go and at that time I also added to my account another number for 13yr old. She did not have a phone number before and I was advised that I could add her to my account and monitor her useage. Fast forward 6years later and I now want my daughter to get her own account with 02 - Keeping her number - and paying monthly but on a standing order / pay monthly basis. I've logged into my account online to try to start this process and the only number I can see against my account is hers. I've had problems in the past when I've topped up - spent copious amounts of time in the shop to sort - so my question is if I top up online will it top up on her number? My 02 experience is akin to a psychometric test so Im reaching out there for any advice!
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Sounds like you need a different login for the two accounts which customer service should be able to help you with.
You will also need customer service to transfer the PAYG account to a monthly contract.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Sounds like you need a different login for the two accounts which customer service should be able to help you with.
You will also need customer service to transfer the PAYG account to a monthly contract.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2