Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Community Manager

Re: Work Anywhere web pages don't work.

Thanks @Molly! I''ve passed on your info and will be in touch when I get a response. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Thanks @Molly! I''ve passed on your info and will be in touch when I get a response. smiling

Hi ya!

I am having the same problems as the others and likewise I don't want to pay for something that I was originally told would be free, (I keep trying but it refuses to accept my email)   I was just wondering if you ever got a response and if so, did you have any success?  slight smile

Topics: 765

@EmilieT?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Former Staff

Hi @Micegift, I've just sent you a Private Message on the forum to chat about this a bit more, please have a look when you get a chance slight smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention sunflowerrose

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I am also getting the e mail address not found error,when I ordered the S4 tablet over the phone the guy I dealt with entered my e mail address incorrectly. I have changed my 02 details to match the e mail address as he keyed it but still no good😖

Level 4: Observant

[ Edited ]

I went through the hell of trying to get the exact same issue resolve dwhen I bought a new iPad from O2. After being passed back and forth between O2 and Kondor more times that a tennis rally I eventually escalated to a CEO complaint and O2 credited me with the amount to just go and buy the subscription for myself. 

Seems nothing has been learnt since then.

Erm so I am kind of having problems getting this free office deal?

so I got my new iPad Pro, followed the instructions of going on to the o2 site, put in my 16 digit code and then it took me into the section for office, where it says “let’s get your office’......

problem is is it then asks me for a product key containing 20 digits which I do not have?! Can anyone help on where I can get this product key as its in none of the literature I had with my device?

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,255

You need to register as per the T&Cs below. They send you the product key.

• 1.3 Customers must wait 48 hours before registering their email address on www.workanywhere.o2.co.uk
  • 1.4 Customer will then receive an email with a username and password 15 days after registration to activate their Microsoft Subscription.