Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Anywhere web pages don't work.

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just received 10.5 iPad Pro, and tried to get the Office 365 Personal package.

Entering the details on o2.co.uk/workanywhere just keeps giving an invalid code message - even though the only 2 required bits of information on the first page are an email address and a captcha.

Dunno if someone can raise the issue?

Cheers 🙂

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @Molly! I''ve passed on your info and will be in touch when I get a response. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 28

Micegift
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Thanks @Molly! I''ve passed on your info and will be in touch when I get a response. smiling

Hi ya!

I am having the same problems as the others and likewise I don't want to pay for something that I was originally told would be free, (I keep trying but it refuses to accept my email)   I was just wondering if you ever got a response and if so, did you have any success?  slight_smile

Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Micegift, I've just sent you a Private Message on the forum to chat about this a bit more, please have a look when you get a chance slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention sunflowerrose

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 28

Pendleburyblue
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am also getting the e mail address not found error,when I ordered the S4 tablet over the phone the guy I dealt with entered my e mail address incorrectly. I have changed my 02 details to match the e mail address as he keyed it but still no good😖

Message 25 of 28

AngryWarlock
  • 81 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went through the hell of trying to get the exact same issue resolve dwhen I bought a new iPad from O2. After being passed back and forth between O2 and Kondor more times that a tennis rally I eventually escalated to a CEO complaint and O2 credited me with the amount to just go and buy the subscription for myself. 

Seems nothing has been learnt since then.

Message 26 of 28

Alexythimia23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Erm so I am kind of having problems getting this free office deal?

so I got my new iPad Pro, followed the instructions of going on to the o2 site, put in my 16 digit code and then it took me into the section for office, where it says “let’s get your office’......

problem is is it then asks me for a product key containing 20 digits which I do not have?! Can anyone help on where I can get this product key as its in none of the literature I had with my device?

Message 27 of 28

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You need to register as per the T&Cs below. They send you the product key.

• 1.3 Customers must wait 48 hours before registering their email address on www.workanywhere.o2.co.uk
  • 1.4 Customer will then receive an email with a username and password 15 days after registration to activate their Microsoft Subscription.

Message 28 of 28