Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi symbol not showing on IPhone SE 2020

kuchipudinitin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I got my son an IPhone SE 2020,he can connect to wifi at home,but the wifi symbol only show for a second and dissapears. In wifi option shows its connected, But Wifi symbol never show..Any Work around or options..

I am Awake,when you are Asleep
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MI5 

Found a solution by accident,actually my son did. download VPN App and connect to it.. After a few minutes,switch the VPN off and try. It worked and later delete the VPN and wallah conneted to WIFI and the WIFI symbol stays...Worked for me..dont know,might be different for everyone...

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin 

Reset network settings?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MI5 

Done Reset Network Settings,Soft Reset,Forget WIFI Network and connect again. As well as turn Airplane mode for 10 seconds and turn off and turn on,actually done a few times..Restarted Iphone as well. If there are anymore workarounds are welcome...

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin 

I've just Googled the issue and the only answers I've found are what you have tried aready.

It does seem to be a common problem though, so I'd contact Apple for a diagnostic check on the phone https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MI5 

Found a solution by accident,actually my son did. download VPN App and connect to it.. After a few minutes,switch the VPN off and try. It worked and later delete the VPN and wallah conneted to WIFI and the WIFI symbol stays...Worked for me..dont know,might be different for everyone...

Message 5 of 5