cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how to set up wifi calling? My iPhone 7 (on iOS 10.0.3) just says "Contact O2" when I try to switch it on. But I can't find any means of contact on the website, just an endless loop of pages with Contact Us links which lead nowhere. What happened to the online chat service?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for trying. The instructions in MyO2 don't work on my device and the chat link has read "Give us a moment" for the last half hour. I've given up and re-installed TU Go now - I guess I'll have to carry on with that until they cut it off at the end of November.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Click the link and live chat should be top left.

But wifi calling can be setup in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for trying. The instructions in MyO2 don't work on my device and the chat link has read "Give us a moment" for the last half hour. I've given up and re-installed TU Go now - I guess I'll have to carry on with that until they cut it off at the end of November.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try chat on a different browser or clear cache and cookies on yours.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got it through the my o2 app if can't call customer services
Message 5 of 7

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, glad to see you back!

You can try to follow O2 help pages advice here: How to set up Wifi and 4G Calling - iPhone to see if that helps.  And check that Wifi and 4G Calling has been added to your account. signing in to My O2.

Let us know how it goes in case we can help you thumbsup

Thanks a lot @Anonymous and @MI5 for helping heartHero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @MI5, @Anonymous and @MercedesS for your help.  It needed a call to support in the end but I am set up on Wifi Calling now.

Message 7 of 7