Did you mean: 

Wifi Callling Icon

vegas33139
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

I recently enabled wifi and 4g calling. My iPhone 7+ say's it's all enabled, but I have no wifi calling icon at the top of the screen? 

I had the wifi calling icon when I was away for a week and on another wifi connection, but since I have been home, it's disappeared? Is it still working if I don't have wifi calling showing at the top of my screen? even though it's all still showing enabled in settings!

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Have you tried to enable airplane mode then turn wifi on  iphone see if that connects

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Which super hub do you have?
Try with all security and firewall turned off in router settings as a temporary measure to see if it connects then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

vegas33139
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This seems to have done the trick.. I enabled airplane mode. Turned the wifi back on, then within seconds, the wifi calling icon has appeared. I disabled airplane mode, and the wifi calling icon has remained on.

Thanks for all of your help and suggestions.

Message 13 of 13