Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling not working

Voicebox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello folks, WiFi calling is switched on (enabled) but is not working. Calls just won’t connect. I have previously used WiFi calling on this device (iPhone 6) but it will no longer connect. I dont know if it’s a coincidence that it has happened after a software update. Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Voicebox 

Have you tried resetting the network settings?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Voicebox 

Also, you need iData on your account, so if you've changed contract at all, call customer service to check if you have iData and get them to check that wifi calling is still enabled on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Voicebox how are you getting on today with the wifi calling, any progress since you last posted? slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

Voicebox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello folks, O2 have confirmed that thjere's nothing related to my account that is stopping WIFI calling working. It looks as if it's an Apple software update that has caused the damage, however I don't know what will happen next. Thanks for the replies so far, I have tried to reply earlier but I notice my replies haven't previously worked. I guess I need to wait and see what Apple will do (if anything).

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If that was the case every single iPhone wifi calling user would be on here complaining and they aren't.
CS are fobbing you off as usual.......

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6