cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is nothing automatic?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So having had problems with my iPhone 6 since day one, I dont understand why nothing is automatic these days?!

I've had to request my data to be turned on after days of no internet and not knowing why,

I've had to manually turn on my visual voicemail too

Not to mention all these other bits and bobs! AHHHHH the hassle of a new phone?!

Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I know it may be difficult to fathom with these new smartphones doing everything for us ,but some end users don't want such features auto turned on.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this Kitty.
Hopefully Apple and O2 will consider your points for the future to make things easier for customers slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 in store told me today, those settings should have been automatic so they arent sure what happened.... and as to why I didnt have an iPhone ready tariff when my new contract was with iPhone 6
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
and as to why I didnt have an iPhone ready tariff when my new contract was with iPhone 6

That was an error that affected many iP6 customers for some reason (maybe connected to all preorders getting the Amazon Fire text too?)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5