cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have you removed the remainder of my Big Bundle balance that I have paid for on 6th Oct?

Anonymous
Not applicable

(and also why is Live Chat not working and nobody answering the phones?)

I contacted O2 via the online chat last night and after a 15 minute wait I finally got through to someone who eventually bypassed the security questions as I didn't have my sim card in my phone to check my balance.  I asked him to change my tarrif from the next due date, or from last night if it made no difference to the remainder of my existing allowances,  so I would not be charged for the next Big Bundle from my credit balance as I have got a new phone with EE and more than enough credit on O2 to pay for the next Big Bundle which I no longer required.  

My reason for doing this was that O2 waited until I had run out of my data on my Big Bundle before telling me that the new software on my iPhone was set to Wifi Assist - On so it was eating all my data in the background.

I checked my Big Bundle balance this morning and it has all gone - calls, texts, everything.  Why have you stolen this from me when I have paid for it and it was mine to use up until the 6th November.  Stealing from your customers is not a great way of doing business!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Simple fix is to turn it off.
People need to take some responsibility for themselves.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 12 of 12