Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 25: Hard Hitter

Whooohoo, just ordered my new iPhone 8

Okie Dokie Smiley Tongue i've even upgraded delivery to get it b4 10:30am Bouncy

Question: Charging plates, does anyone have any advice on the best one to buy please? 

V. excited tho lolLOL

Anonymous

Re: Whooohoo, just ordered my new iPhone 8

Enjoy the phone as long as its qi it should be ok and then you plug the plate into your charger

haha I'm sat here waiting on UK Mail to deliver... 🤞 there's no issues with them! Mind u, they've always served me well when I've used them so I'll not panic over the horror stories you hear! 😱

UK Mail have delivered my new iPhone 8 😁 it's a gorgeous bit of kit... I get to spend the day messing around with my new toy 🙌🙌
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@gindygoo wrote:
UK Mail have delivered my new iPhone 8 😁 it's a gorgeous bit of kit... I get to spend the day messing around with my new toy 🙌🙌

Ahhhh I am jealous! Smiley Very Happy Let us know more about it when you've had a chance to use it!

Bouncy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature