cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered my new iphone 6 yday and all the emails and texts I got said I'd receive it today. It's not arrived but my 3G has now been disconnected as my new 4G sim has been activated even though I've not received it yet. Where's my phone and can I still use my current phone where wifi isn't available?

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Where does your tracking details say it is?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124204 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi You need to contact O2 to see where your phone is....

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

And you should still be able to use your current phone

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
You'll need to go in store and get a new sim activated to continue using your current phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124204 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You'll need to go in store and get a new sim activated to continue using your current phone.

Would you believe I meant to say that...but got sidetracked Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
I'd believe anything you say tongue
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124204 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I'd believe anything you say tongue

I can multitask with many things...but can't type fast.... moving about all over the place.

Unlike you of course LOL...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7