cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you like to see in the new iPhone 7/6S this year

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to see a more stable iOS than last years & a new shape as the tall rectangular has been around for nearly four years & is getting boring, also a large screen
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Usually announced in the 2nd week of September then released 10 days later & 2 days after that years new iOS has been released to the public

I knew I was right about the released in September bit. Its all the pre release hype that usually starts about JulyBouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

No need for any hype or launch, it will be exactly the same but with different colour choices.....Whistle

Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Over rated & over hyped the launches are
Message 13 of 29

Mark_1980
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 128 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Wow. Basically a whole 2 pages aiming abuse at the new iPhone before it's even come out. Good work.

Seriously. I'd like to see a better camera (not necessarily more MP, just better image quality) and a more customisable OS. Thinner bezels (so a phone with a 5.5" screen has a smaller footprint) and a higher resolution screen too.

Yes, I realise that all of the above is already available on Android. No need to keep pushing that old story. If I wanted an Android phone, I'd go out and buy one. I've had enough of them to know that, personally, I currently prefer my iPhone and the suggestions above are what I'd like to see on the 6S or whatever they're going to call it slight_smile
I don't care what rank I am and neither should anyone else.
Message 14 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Mark_1980 You will realise soon enough that currently with more Android users posting ...that 'old story' is commonplace and often referred to as' banter' on here.Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 29

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I prefer to call it educating the uninformed.
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If someone wants an android phone then that's their choice & vice versa & there are pros & cons to each phone including iPhones so a little choice is good & you have to accept the banter you get.

I could even say that the HTC 1 was rubbish then someone else would come back with w comment about an iPhone
Message 17 of 29

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Mark_1980 wrote:
Wow. Basically a whole 2 pages aiming abuse at the new iPhone before it's even come out. Good work.

That's how we roll and everyone with a sense of humour joins in with the banter.....

If you want to purely embrace one or the other there are plenty of forums dedicated to each brand where you can have love ins - here, we just take the mickey. usually out of all brands at some point in time Mexican Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 29

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Mark_1980 wrote:

But in all fairness it won't be a new phone. It will be exactly the same with a couple of extra features...
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
A love in. That's new maybe Apple Insider or android central would be the appropriate meet ups
Message 20 of 29