Anonymous
Not applicable
Please What are bolt on and what do they do. Thanks

You might find this useful:

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/boltons
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shame on you all, everybody is not gifted, and you guys should be ashamed for taking the mike out of elderly people, you shouild not be allowed to advise anyone, so hang you heads and consider yourselves told off.
Message 3 of 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Shame on you all, everybody is not gifted, and you guys should be ashamed for taking the mike out of elderly people, you shouild not be allowed to advise anyone, so hang you heads and consider yourselves told off.

If you take offence fine but now reading your profile see you are retired just use the search or just read the main o2 site explains it all clearly. As you may have more time than some of us at work.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you'll find you were being told off for not following the simple rules. Search before you ask.
A simple click on the "Search" or "Help" section on the O2 website would give you the information you need.
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You asked a question and elastictangent answered it.

Some people.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some people.

I think this thread has been editted or moderated.
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some people.

I think this thread has been editted or moderated.

Yes, very badly edited. If it's going to be edited, at least just leave the question and the answer, and close the thread.
Bizarre
Message 8 of 11

NEVYN
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good for you . I am elderly and disabled also have macular degeneration . It can be really upsetting when it is assumed he pensioners understand all the technical jargon . Undoubtedly some do but the many do not . One day those who know everything will find themselves old and unable to understand and I hope they will feel ashamed .

Message 9 of 11

NEVYN
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Assuming AGAIN . You have no idea at all about retired people as you are the privileged able to work .?Many retired lead very full and active lives and some still do part time work . You will be old yourself one day and I hope the rudeness and lack of compassion you show comes back at you . If you are unable to answer a question with civility then why answer at all ? 

Message 10 of 11