cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Iphone5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon everyone

note sure if this is right place... Anyway was reading some (Sep, Nov & Dec 2012) topics regarding delays - a massive one - of Iphone 5.

now, i've recently upgraded my contract with O2 and decided to go for very popular Iphone 5. Placed my order on Sun and was assured by CS that my Iphone will be with me on Tue. i've asked about any delays but was told that all Iphones are in stock.

now, rang O2 CS this morning asking about my order (as still says 'in progress') and was told... that they're currently out of stock. and of course they cant tell me when i can get my new iphone.

so do you have any idea how long on average takes to get a new Iphone 5?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Online orders are supplied by CPW so ultimately it depends on their stock. There is nothing on their website intimating that it is out of stock but if so I can't see delivery times being as long as they were at launch or the lead up to Christmas.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Online orders are supplied by CPW so ultimately it depends on their stock. There is nothing on their website intimating that it is out of stock but if so I can't see delivery times being as long as they were at launch or the lead up to Christmas.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stock of iPhone 5s are much more "free flowing" now than when at launch, so it shouldn't be too long.

If you placed your order online/telesales then Carphone Warehouse are fulfilling the handset order and it depends on when they get stock in. Can't imagine it being too long or anywhere near what it was before.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Took me two weeks through the online reservation service via Apple.

Quite a few 02 and Cpw high-street stores have them to walk away with.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon everyone

so my new Iphone 5 is here with me. all went ok. order placed (as mentioned) on Sun, and Iphone just arrived today!

thanks for help.

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome, have fun!
Message 7 of 8