cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail on IPhone 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone can help. I have an IPhone 4 and I am due an upgrade but as there is nothing out there at the moment I decided to move to a simplicity plan. After the switch, the Visual Voicemail doesnt work, Im not sure if it is allowed on the tariff I am on as there is nothing on the website that says it isnt. The tariff I have switched to is O2 300 simplicity 1 month tariff. No one seems to know the answer and its a pain as Visual Voicemail was brilliant.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Which data bolton did you take? Did you have to alter apn's to get internet working?

Just ring o2 and get swapped to the iphone data bolton for the same money vvm wil work again if you had to cahnge apn's.

See my links for tips on getting vvm working again if on the idata apn still

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers, I will have to do that, when I rang them II constantly said that I was on an Iphone 4 and wanting the Simplicity tariff but I bet they didnt take that into consideration. Cheers for that, I will ring them and sort it out, cheers for that

Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
no problem it happens a lot.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 4