Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail not Working

DRAlexander
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called customer services on Friday as I noticed on my new tarif my Visual Voicemail was not working, so the person on the phone very politely told me he had added the correct bolt on and all would be well.

Today it still wasnt working and I spoke to customer services and they got me to send test messages to 9011 saying STATE and I explained nothing was being sent back.  I was then advised to wipe my Iphone and that should sort it.   It didnt so I called back and was just getting to the correct department through the automated attendant and the call dropped.  And I message on the phone said "O2 has switched off 4G calling on your account" the bars on the phone dropped to nothing and "No Service" was displayed.  I could make no calls or receive them.   I had to borrow the wifes phone to contact them, I was then told that 4G services had been removed and readded yesterday and it "Should" fix the voicemail issue.  About an hour later the service came back, but still no visual voicemail, Just a call voicemail under the Voicemail Tab.

Can anyone assist me.   Thanks

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DRAlexander 

sounds like you are on the wrong tariff. 
check with customer service that you have idata for iPhone bolt on applied. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DRAlexander 

sounds like you are on the wrong tariff. 
check with customer service that you have idata for iPhone bolt on applied. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

DRAlexander
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5, it seemed I needed to call them 5 times only to be told it was the correct tarif I was on, before someone finally resolved and sorted the tariff.

They even had me wipe my phone a few times.

Working now slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4