Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 3: Thinker

Re: Viewing & printing older bills

@MI5

In addition to the issue, I could not view the bill details for my device plan. All I got after clicking on the "View Device Plan" is: "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid."

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,336

Yes it appears to be all related.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Update on this issue guys. It's still being worked on however I don't have an ETA on when it will be resolved. I'll update all threads on this once I have news.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. Smiley Wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature