Did you mean: 

Vicemails tab on iPhone is empty

AndyColeman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Voicemails on my wife's iPhone 6S are not showing up in the Voicemail tab in the phone app. It does indicate that she has new voicemail messages but the list of voicemails that were there have disapeared and new ones are not added.

We have been having a nightmare with O2 over the wekeend. We visited an O2 shop a couple of weeks ago to get my wife's pay monthly contract updated to a cheaper tariff but despite the guy in the shop saying he could not do it and we needed to phone O2 customer services it appears he has changed my wife's tariff. We only found out when she received an email stating that she had a much higher bill than normal.

After many calls to O2 they have reverted the tariff back to what it was but with all the changes there seems to have been a few side effects one of which is that the voicemails are empty.

Does anyone know how to get these back, at least so that new voicemails show up.

Thanks

Andrew

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AndyColeman wrote:

i see what I wrote now, oops.

No worries @AndyColeman ...it made us laugh rofl

PS, pleased it's sorted now anyway thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good to hear @AndyColeman! We appreciate the update. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13