cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all

Why isnuograding such a mammoth and hard task with o2 with no fair deals and good affordable tarrifs???
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

O2 operate a fair deal for all policy. It is totally dependent on your own choice of phone and tariff needs. Personally I think there are some very good deals to be had if you explore the O2 shop

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Your choice to take what's on offer or look elsewhere.
O2 offers "a fair deal for all" so everyone is offered the same however, retentions may offer you a small discount if you phone up and say you're thinking of leaving.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have explored the shop and the I phone tarrrofs are very expensive compared to BT And EE etc

I will be moving due to not Being able to get through to o2 customer service it's non existent now been with o2 for over 20 years time to move on
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that's a VERY SHORT SIGHTED attitude to take your choice or move on!!

Been with 02 since the very old cellnet days over 20 years and SERVICE has declined rapidly with staff to customers

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
High monthly fees and high up front fees for i phones due to popularity is profiterring to the max

No fair deals!!!
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We don't make the rules I'm afraid, but there's a new customer for every one that leaves so they must be doing something right, I guess.........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't like the deals offered by o2 & think your better off somewhere else then go with what's best for you 

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you are moving to BT or EE just make sure you get good network coverage. No point getting a better deal  elaewhere if you can't use it fully @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9