cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Friday I had a message saying O2 had tried to contact me regarding an upgrade, I had not had a missed call, I then got a text saying I will be contacted by 21214, which I did and it asked me when was convient to be contacted, I choose option S2 Sat 1pm-5pm.  I stayed in but no one called.

Please asdvise what I have to do?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
If you want to upgrade the best option is to either do this online through MyO2 or better still in a store where the physical phone is available for you to take away.

Be weary of cold calls claiming to be from O2 when in fact they will be from other "preferred partners" such as Aerial who will put you on a business tariff, or worse sign you up to a new agreement with your current one running

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
If you want to upgrade the best option is to either do this online through MyO2 or better still in a store where the physical phone is available for you to take away.

Be weary of cold calls claiming to be from O2 when in fact they will be from other "preferred partners" such as Aerial who will put you on a business tariff, or worse sign you up to a new agreement with your current one running
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
We can't stress enough not to upgrade from a cold call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2's 'trusted' partners at it again 

Message 5 of 5