cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade process

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am trying to upgrade from a iPhone 3 to iPhone 4s online. I am entitled to th3e upgrade but my iPhone 3 is damaged and the screed doesnt display. How can I get the code the online system needs to send to confirm against fraud etc.

and...

will the new upgrade automatically retain the same telephone number?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damien, many thanks, figured out by using the O2 online chat with one of their team (Donna, great help) who done the whole process including navigating the problem above. She accessed all my info, ordered the upgrade and has it on its way and offered some really good alternatives for money savings too.

None of my immidiate family or work have a compatible or unlocked phone to swap sim...

Many thanks for replying

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only way to get the code would be to put your sim into another handset that works if you cant do that you can upgrade over the phone

Yes your upgrade will be the same phone number

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damien, many thanks, figured out by using the O2 online chat with one of their team (Donna, great help) who done the whole process including navigating the problem above. She accessed all my info, ordered the upgrade and has it on its way and offered some really good alternatives for money savings too.

None of my immidiate family or work have a compatible or unlocked phone to swap sim...

Many thanks for replying
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Damien, many thanks, figured out by using the 02 online chat with one of their team (Donna, great help) who done the whole process including navigating the problem above. She accessed all my info, ordered the upgrade and has it on its way and offered some really good alternatives for money savings too.

Many thanks for replying

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to come back and update your thread !

Perhaps you could flag it as resolved.

Its also nice to read that the Live Chat came through for you on this.

{They do have their problems !}

Take care.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Many thanks for replying

Thanks for letting us know you got it sorted

Message 5 of 5