Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking old 5se

Annoyed666
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rang customer service Monday 29 April was told would receive email within 72 hrs

rang Thursday 2 may as still no email

went on live chat 3 may as still no email

i am an 02 customer all I would like is an old phone unlocking- how long does this really take ?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Keep checking with a different sim though as sometimes they get done before the email is sent.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Annoyed666
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks everyone the community for your help - after receiving an email today saying that 02 are unable to unlock as the imei does not correspond to the phone I have called customer service who have accepted the error that they had made in relation to which phone number corresponded to the imei and they again told me that nobody was there over the bank holiday weekend to unlock and it would be Thursday. 

However 2 minutes later received an email to say your phone has now been unlocked !!!!

Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good news
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news 

Message 15 of 15