cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock my iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I juste made a request through the web site to unlock my iPhone. I am leaving today to France for 3 months.
Does my phone needs to be on the U.K. for the unlocking to take effects?

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146086 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28112 Solutions
No need to be in UK as the unlock is done on the server.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

When you get the unlock sucesfull message / email just insert a non o2 sim you should be good to go and unlocked.

Please note that according @Toby head of this community there are delays at the moment in requesting the unlocks from apple

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146086 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28112 Solutions
No need to be in UK as the unlock is done on the server.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3