Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock my iPhone

Sarahb123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi hope someone can help.  I have requested my iPhone to be unlocked by o2, I did this first last Monday, wasn’t done after the 72 hours, requested again, and again 72 hours go by and not done.  All customer services say there is an issue with Apple supplying o2 the unlocking codes.  I spoke to Apple who say the unlocking can be done solely by the carrier, Apple don’t provide codes.  I am without my phone, paying a new provider, and o2 won’t do anything to sort this out.  Any suggestions what I should do? Have spoken/chatted to nine o2 staff members now....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Sarahb123

There are major problems with unlocking at the moment. I will tag @EmilieT to the thread and hopefully she will be able to help. Pop back tomorrow to see if you have a private message from her..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Sarahb123, I'm sorry to hear you've been having some trouble getting your phone unlocked. If you can reply to my Private Message with a few more details, I'll get someone to look into this for you slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@EmilieTYou seem to be the one holding the magic key. I shall have to call you the Queen of Unlocking soon....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Sarahb123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you to the amazing Emilie and friends for unlocking my iPhone after I have been on the phone and chats for the last seven days to o2 staff, none of which could help. So greatful thanks again

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Well done @EmilieT The Queen of Unlocking  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Happy to help @Sarahb123, I'm glad we could get this sorted together!

Thanks for the title @Cleoriff joyhugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7