cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TuGo

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot for the life of me enable TuGo to work on my phone. I am currently without a working business phone as it wont set up properly so i cannot contact clients and they cannot contact me. im now supposedly blocked out for 24 hours until i can access a new code. three codes were sent to me, each exactly the flipping same and wouldnt work. i kept getting "error message" why is this? how do i fix it? how do i know when the 24 hour bar lifts and i get another code that its gonna work or bomb me out again? i need to be able to speak to my clients today, my work area is poor for o2 signal and had i known that i would never have got a pay monthly sim on this network. literally stuffed!!! need some guidance please?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Firstly you should always check any networks signal before committing to a contract.
If you are still within 14 days you can cancel.
As for Tugo registration, when this problem occurs, you need to call CS and ask them to delete your Tugo account so you can start again as you will be in a perpetual loop from now on otherwise.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Firstly you should always check any networks signal before committing to a contract.
If you are still within 14 days you can cancel.
As for Tugo registration, when this problem occurs, you need to call CS and ask them to delete your Tugo account so you can start again as you will be in a perpetual loop from now on otherwise.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Signal was checked and at any one moment i received 4 bars. Miraculously since grabbing a pay monthly sim my signal has changed otherwise i dont think id have waste my time with the network. When explaining my situation on the phone to o2, they suggested TuGo as i had never heard of this previous. Do i still have to call CS even if i didnt make it to the stage of creating a TuGo account as the only thing i entered was a mobile number to receive a code? Received no confirmation of an account being created?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes you do, sorry.
Meantime, check your postcode here for faults or work as if you had 4 bars previously there must be something wrong now http://status.o2.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem registering for TU Go.  

I've recently switched over to pay monthly from pay & go so I could make use of this app, keeping my existing number.  I spoke to CS yesterday who reset my account after 3 failed attempts (same code each time) and advised waiting 24 hours before trying again - today still no joy, although I did get a different code!

I've only tried once today and will wait another 24 hours before trying again and contacting CS if necessary.  I get a good signal at home but at work struggle to get a 2G signal some days, dependng on the weather it seems, so TU Go would be useful as a backup.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If it's a new number or a transferred number it's best to wait a week before attempting to register to ensure your number is fully populated on all systems.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6