cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up request failures

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 suck I have repeatedly tried to change my pay as you go from manual to auto once from o2 shop phone with o2 personnel guidance and twice from my o2 account and despite assurances from their operators that it is done nothing has happened and I can't use phone. Their customer service is ring fenced from customers and pointless if it even exists.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122386 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You can activate auto top ups via MyO2 https://accounts.o2.co.uk/

All you need to know is in these guidelines. Scroll down to PAYG http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/m-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The problem is that the OP has tried via My O2 and customer service. Guess it's broken again slight_frown

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122386 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

The problem is that the OP has tried via My O2 and customer service. Guess it's broken again slight_frown

I know...and it was 'glitching' last night...but My O2 is working fine this morning. ....With this, it's always worth trying again after the weekend. Something we see frequently.....It shouldn't happen but we know it does..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous how are you getting on with setting up your auto payment? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5