Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating O2 contract

SK2021
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had purchased an Apple Ipad Pro 12.9 on contract from O2. The contract was for 3 years and is finishing end of next month. Along with my device plan I have been paying monthly for my data charges which I have never used much as I am mostly on my home wifi network. 
my question is that after my last device installment is taken by O2 next month, how should I cancell the data plan because its of no use to me and i dont want that I be charged after next month for something which i never used. What would be the procedure

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SK2021 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Or call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SK2021 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Or call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

SK2021
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply MI5

but the issue is that the sim came installed in Ipad Pro and simce its an ipad pro, there is no way I can send text messages from it. Its has been used only for productivity purposes. I have gone through the cancellation guide link provided by you, and it says to text for STAC code, but my sim is preinstalled in the ipad and I am sure its data sim, so how can I get STAC code in such a situation

thanks

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SK2021 

I assume you mean an eSim as you could remove a physical sim and put it in a phone to text from.

Otherwise, use the number to call them.

Now is a good time to call.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4