cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently pay £27.99 per month for sim only... and only 1GB data, I am constantly going over this and have to use bolt ons, this is very very expensive!! Looked on the site and at moment they are offerg 2GB date for £13.00 a month, my contract is not up untill Aug, and suggestions on advice to stop being ripped off.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Have a look in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and go to "change my tariff" it will show you what you can specifically change to from your current tariff.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Unfortunately not. Tariffs change several times a year and presumably that deal suited you at the time in order to get a new iPhone. 

You can pay off the device plan and then choose a sim only tariff with better options. 

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Have a look in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and go to "change my tariff" it will show you what you can specifically change to from your current tariff.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The phone was always mine, I bought it separately, so was always just sim only
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then If you want a new deal cancel & pay up the remainder of what you owe

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
  • If you pay it off for around the £110 mark, the new tariff will cost you around £50 for double the data and save whatever you spend on bolt ons. Only you can decide if
  • The money you save warrants the change or
  • If you have the funds to pay it off. 
Message 6 of 6