Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Swapping my iphone 5 as soon as i can

[ Edited ]

Just tried to take some photos in dull conditions with the flash set to auto and on, the phone focuses then the flash goes off and the picture is taken as normal, except that the flash is totally out of sync with the camera and my photos stay dark.

Anybody else got this problem?

Every setting i try it stays the same and have no light from the flash in any of my photos.

The bezel has damage to it straight from out of the box, which the guy in th o2 store has said loads of poeple have been back for that already and i also have a glitch when i enter my password in the app store, i get a horizontal line across my keyboard.

Anonymous

Re: Swapping my iphone 5 as soon as i can

@Anonymous wrote:

Just tried to take some photos in dull conditions with the flash set to auto and on, the phone focuses then the flash goes off and the picture is taken as normal, except that the flash is totally out of sync with the camera and my photos stay dark.

Anybody else got this problem?

Every setting i try it stays the same and have no light from the flash in any of my photos.

The bezel has damage to it straight from out of the box, which the guy in th o2 store has said loads of poeple have been back for that already and i also have a glitch when i enter my password in the app store, i get a horizontal line across my keyboard.

You obviously have a faulty and damaged iPhone, so take it back and get a replacement. If you get no joy from O2, go to the Apple Store. I can imagine you will get better customer service from Apple. I've dealt with Apple a couple of times and their customer service is outstanding.