cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapped Samsung to Iphone 5c

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I swapped my phone from Samsung to iphone 5c this afternoon. Put my new Sim into new phone about 4pm. I've stayed with O2 and same number, same deal but £1 dearer. I thought it would have swapped over to new phone by now but my Samsung is still working although when it beeps to say text received it won't show me them. I'm also getting all introductory texts from O2 to my old phone New phone says No Service at the top left corner.  I think I completed all the things iphone asked me to, location, signed into icloud, etc. So my question is, does it take longer for swap over than few hours? Last swap was 2 years ago to samsung and chap at shop did all stuff for me so quite unsure in this instance.

Thank you and apologies if this has been answered previously and especially if in wrong forum, I did check but couldn't see anything similar. 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The forum needs more people like @Anonymous slight_smile

Very refreshing after the last few weeks!

Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been faffing about so much I'm still not away my break!! Think I like the phone and glad to keep you happy, especially if it's been a troublesome time for you all. Fantastic I've not tried radio yet but will when I eventually get away! 

Thank you all so much for looking after me and not making me feel like an idiot. I'm definitely aiming for your crown Cleoriff. slight_smile

Message 22 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been faffing about so much I'm still not away my break!! Think I like the phone and glad to keep you happy, especially if it's been a troublesome time for you all. Fantastic I've not tried radio yet but will when I eventually get away! 

Thank you all so much for looking after me and not making me feel like an idiot. I'm definitely aiming for your crown Cleoriff. slight_smile

Not gonna happen @Anonymous  there is something joyful about being a technophobe on here...the expectation remains low...and when I say something vaguely technical...other members are so pleased ...nay....astounded LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 23