cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock up dates for the iPhone 13 max 1tb any ideas when the stock will be available?

Andrew1988
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone tell me when your expected to receive stock of the silver iPhone 13 pro max 1tb in silver I ordered on the pre order opening date and I was told it would take up to 2 weeks but I’m seeing everywhere that they won’t be received until end of October? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Smith91
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m waiting on stock to I hope it doesn’t take this long 

Message 2 of 8

Andrew1988
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well when I ordered it on Friday the 17th(pre order opening date) it said 2 weeks so that should be by Friday 

Message 3 of 8

Sdavisuk
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

waiting on my 13 pro max blue 1tb been told should be with me in the 1st week of nov so long of a wait.

Message 4 of 8

Hellothereall
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me tooooo.  Order 13 pro max in gold… when I ordered in website said Instock now nothing.. they website says it’s a 3 week wait 

Message 5 of 8

Skyfall
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered a 13 pro max Sierra blue 1TB on the 26th on September, its now the 5th of November and still waiting!!! I was told 2 weeks on the phone when I ordered it, such a poor service.

Message 6 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Blame Apple, for releasing a product that they haven't been able to deliver to anyone even there own customers with a 4 - 8week delay...

If you where to order one today from Apple you wont get it till December 4th....  

Apple also prioritise there own customers and enterprises ordering over a 1000 iphones... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 8

yassy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

did you end up recieving it

Message 8 of 8