cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some iPhone infomation

Anonymous
Not applicable
(Posted this on the Apple support forums too ~ http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jsp ... &stqc=true)

Hey. Thought I'd share my experience with when I popped into the O2 store this afternoon.

I went in, and to my amazement, they still had 1st G iPhones on 'show' to play with. After a while I noticed someone come in and say something along the lines of "Can I reserve an iPhone 3G". I didn't hear the women's reply (who works for O2) but she went out through a door and returned with a book. I immediatley thought this must be some kind of reversation book or something, so I asked her about the new iPhone and then she asked if I'd like to be put on the list, which if on, you'll recieve news before others, and also, when the iPhone 3G is released (probably a day or so before) they would call you and ask if you'd like to put a deposit of £10 to secure a handset for you. Clearly, I asked to be put on the list.

Anyway, she did say aswell that the store would be recieving only 65 handsets. She didn't say how many 8GBs or 16GBs or which colours though. Just thought I'd tell you, because this store is the only one in my town, so I think 65 will go pretty quicky. (From the look on the list, there was about 20 or so already noted down).

Oh and I forgot to mention, she also said if I agreed to a £35 /m+ contract, I'd be eligible for a free 'bolt-on', like unlimited texts or extra minutes.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hey....

Thanks for the info ippyboi..:)...u know u mentioned O2 rewards for iPhone customers....how do I claim them?coz I checked the o2 website..and could not really find anything...:(
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

for PAYG its o2 rewards call 50202

For o2 contract its o2 treats call 2211 and listen to recording (iphone customers inc after 6 months)
Message 12 of 12