cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So How Are You All Finding Your New Phones?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on their new handsets, whether you've gone 6 or 6+? I went for the 6 in space grey and can hobestly say I think it's the best I-Phone update by far. Have not seen much of the 6+ so cannot comment on that. Thanks Apple 😀
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to agree the battery life on the 6 plus is outstanding.

I'm interested to hear any thoughts from any iPhone 6 users in battery life.
Message 11 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been meaning to post this one, iPhone 6 battery has improved don't get me wrong but with a little more usage you will find that by the end of the day you will be down to around 20% battery which I guess is an improvement from my 5S which would be on about 5% or less by the end of the day!

Improved but would have liked to see a bigger improvement Apple!
Message 12 of 46

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Been meaning to post this one, iPhone 6 battery has improved don't get me wrong but with a little more usage you will find that by the end of the day you will be down to around 20% battery which I guess is an improvement from my 5S which would be on about 5% or less by the end of the day!

Improved but would have liked to see a bigger improvement Apple!

..."down to 20% by the end of the day"?!?! Shocked  What are you using your phone for then?!?

I can get almost a week out of my iPhone 6 - on a single charge!  The first Sunday I took it out the box, I had it on charge, al day whilst it was updating and stuff. By the end of the evening, it was ready. I took it out and about with me that week, and the charge lasted until Friday, before the phone needed re-charging! 

OK, admittidely, I don't get that good usage every week, however, my iPhone 6 lasts at least 4 days before it needs a charge.

I last charged my phone on Friday night (after 6pm). Today, its still sitting on my desk here, on the same charge, at 32%. Now THAT is awsome wink  My iPhone 5 needed a charge EVERY other day!!!

Message 13 of 46

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Wanted to post in a separate thread about my thoughts!

I will say that I love everything about my iPhone 6 however, sometimes, I do feel that even the 6, is that little bit too big!!  When I still handle my wife's iPhone 5, the size just feels so perfect and fits in my hand so nicely (I can reach all parts of the screen perfectly) and when I go back to my 6, it sometimes feels a little awkward to handle and use with 1 hand (I am a right handed one handed iPhone user!).

I know the 6 had that 'Reachabilty' featured (tapping (not pressing)  the home button twice) but its poorly implemented as in as in as soon as you enable it and you tap on the screen, it reverts back to ful size. It should stay in its mode until you have finished doing what you are doing!

Perhaps, it could be the fact that I have an Apple Leather case on my iPhone 6, which has extended the size slightly. I took it off last night, and admired just how dam GOOD the 6 looks naked!!! Jaw-dropping  It was far easier handling it without the case, however, purely because of the potruding camera on the back and the aluminium body making it a slippery bugger to hold, the 6 demands some kind of case - perhaps I need to go thinner than the offocial Apple case!!!!

These are just my thoughts anyway!!!!

Message 14 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use my phone a lot, if I'm not listening to music then I'm texting and on Skype and generally get a lot of use out of it. There's barely a moment I'm not using it some how
Message 15 of 46

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Really loving hi res audio, it's soooooooooo awesome.
Message 16 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 named as worst mobile network for London commuters

Message 17 of 46

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Mars named 4th planet from the sun.
#statetheobvious lol.