cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smashed iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have a year old iPhone 6s and it has recently had it's screen smashed. I would like to know whether it can be fixed or replaced. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

It can be replaced @Anonymous You would be better to take it directly to Apple though. As its out of warranty you will have to pay (Probably would anyway unless its covered on any insurance)... https://support.apple.com/en-gb

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

It can be replaced @Anonymous You would be better to take it directly to Apple though. As its out of warranty you will have to pay (Probably would anyway unless its covered on any insurance)... https://support.apple.com/en-gb

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Look up out of warranty replacement on apples website.
O2 won't fix it for free if that's what you were thinking?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Or if you have insurance or apple care you could claim off either of those policy's
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4