Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Sim

Hi, I have a new iphone SE and there is no sim card. I can't switch my card from my old 4s as it is a completely different shape.  I have tried to get onto live chat or phone 02 for the last 2 days and can't get through. What can I do please?

Highlighted
Topics: 296
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Re: Sim

check if the sim can be pushed out to make it smaller or pop into an o2 store they will sort it all for you or ring customer services they are the only options

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,926

I agree, your very best option is to go into an O2 store and they will sort a new sim out for you and transfer your number over. 

Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 14,391

Definitely easiest to call into an o2 shop.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Are you able to give us an update @Anonymous? Did you get your sim swapped over? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature