Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Sil lock

Hi , I was contacting with you about sim lock in my iphone 4s. I did not get any code or email about it. Can someone help me with that?

Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,844
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

Re: Sil lock

[ Edited ]

This is not customer services

Are you trying to sim unlock to another network ? if so no code is sent try a new network sim in the iphone https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201328

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,383

How to unlock here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-S...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Happy Tuesday @Anonymous! Welcome to our community. Smiley Happy Did you check the info above and was it of help to you if you were trying to unlock your phone? Please do let us know how you're getting on and if you have any other questions!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature