Did you mean: 

Saving login details on O2 App on Ipad

MPIon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have the O2 App on my Ipad.

Every time I try to log in it asks for my User Name and password. There does not seem to be a way of saving these details - at least it is not obvious to me.  Can this be done? Most other apps will do this.

Have done some searches on this already, but not found any answers.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MPIon
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Have figured out that I can use the saved username and password via a pop-up at the bottom. It then texts me a 6 digit code to let me sign in. Would be nice if it would remember the iPad as a trusted device, but its no big deal. Don't need to get a code to sign in to O2 on my PC.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

@MPIon 

Probably correct if it's a wifi only iPad.

If not, turn off wifi and login using sim data.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

MPIon
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes it's a wifi only iPad. Don't see why that should matter though, as my Windows PC remembers the login details on the website, without any problem.

If this is really the case, it makes the O2 App totally useless to me. Can't be typing the username and 16 digit password in every time.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

I guess you can try deleting and reinstalling the app as that fixes some glitches @MPIon 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

MPIon
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Have figured out that I can use the saved username and password via a pop-up at the bottom. It then texts me a 6 digit code to let me sign in. Would be nice if it would remember the iPad as a trusted device, but its no big deal. Don't need to get a code to sign in to O2 on my PC.

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7194 Posts
  • 137 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@MPIon wrote:

You are fortunate @MPIon as I have to get a code by text to access MyO2 and this Community forum on my PC. 🤢 

Message 6 of 6