Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns shambles

Hartfell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I returned an iPhone 13 a week ago because it was the wrong colour using O2's prepaid 24 tracked Jiffy bag. However, it still hasn't been delivered and there is no tracking. I contacted Royal Mail and they said that because O2 had paid for the shipping they had to chase it up and put in any claim. So I phoned O2 and waited for ages then they cut the call. I phoned again and eventually got someone who said they had no record of sending out a Jiffy bag even after I provided the customer service number AND the tracking number. This is either dishonesty or gross incompetence, and I don't know which one is worse. Meanwhile, I am still being charged and don't know what to do. There isn't even an email address where I can send scans of the documents and tracking label/proof of posting. Surely if someone provides a prepaid jiffy they should know how to keep track of it.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

That doesn't sound like great customer service @Hartfell so I'll mention one of o2's staff that work on the community.

Can you help at all @Anonymous @O2Emma ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

That doesn't sound like great customer service @Hartfell so I'll mention one of o2's staff that work on the community.

Can you help at all @Anonymous @O2Emma ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gmarkj thanks for the tag @Hartfell Will private message you

O2Simon

Message 3 of 3