Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund on airpods

user135
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know how long a refund takes and whether you’re meant to get proof of returning after you return? I returned on the 1st November and still haven’t gotten a refund so it’s been 20 days. They made me sign a receipt but they didn’t give me any proof or return and I’m getting a little worried is this normal? I tried contacting O2 but the site is so confusing this is all I got
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@user135 

It may take longer than usual to be scanned back into the warehouse with lockdown etc.

However, if you are concerned then call O2.

All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

user135
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey, I called turns out they didn’t put the refund through so tried putting it through again but they didn’t have my bank details. Everytime i call to give them the person hangs up which I don’t understand as I’m being polite and talking normally, I have no idea how to get through and it seems a bit rude the way it’s being handled especially since it’s a mistake on their end and I’m being understanding. Is there another way to get in touch with O2 customer service to give them my bank details, do they have an email?
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to call customer service
Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Choose the fraud option if necessary

Message 4 of 4