Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

huh?

Is it me or does everyone seem a bit too optimistic?
If you bought a brand new car for say £20k and a few months after you got it the manufacturer released the same car but a new revision of it - would you except the car manufacturer to take your old car back and give you the new model for nothing? This works the same way people.

Also, if you did your research you would have seen all over the net there has been references to a new 3G iPhone for months and months!
Anonymous

Recent iphone buyers

[ Edited ]
yes, but i quote the gods at engadget, who just happen to be quoting apple

"Customers who purchased a 2.5G iPhone on or after May 27 and want to swap it out for a new iPhone will be able to do so without incurring an additional handset charge for the new device. They will of course need to turn in their 2.5G iPhone."

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/09/ipho ... -official/
Anonymous

Recent iphone buyers

[ Edited ]
yes, but i quote the gods at engadget, who just happen to be quoting apple
"Customers who purchased a 2.5G iPhone on or after May 27 and want to swap it out for a new iPhone will be able to do so without incurring an additional handset charge for the new device. They will of course need to turn in their 2.5G iPhone."
http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/09/ipho ... -official/

After using the link above for engadget, I could find nothing that has anything to do with o2 or the UK launch of the 3g iPhone.
Anonymous

Recent iphone buyers

any apple policy is the same in any country. go ask your local apple show if you dont agree
Anonymous

Recent iphone buyers

Apple policy are dependant on country and legal status...b
Apple has apple support that is given world wide...

Nothing you read on any website should not be taken to heart unless it is either posted on Apple.com/uk or o2.co.uk and to
be honest I wouldnt take too much what o2 call centre tells you unless its in print lol