cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems at the check out when trying to upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! About an hour ago I tried to upgrade my iphone 3gs to a 4s online, but after I entered my debit card details and clicked to confirm the payment I recieved an error message saying my order could not be completed at that time, or something along those lines..

But when I log on to my online banking with Nationwide it says the payment has been made. I never received an email to confirm the order, and I never actually received a message at all telling me the order had gone through after I entered my card details. I know I need to ring customer services when the lines open up but wondered if anyone could help!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Log in to myo2 and check the order status there, and definitely ring customer services tomorrow to find out if the order was placed successfully

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Log in to myo2 and check the order status there, and definitely ring customer services tomorrow to find out if the order was placed successfully

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The best way to clarify is talking to customer services tomorrow on 202.

Check in your e mail spam folder too.

Message 3 of 4

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

It's possible that your card hasn't actually been charged but has been pre authorised. If this is the case the funds will be returned to your available balance in a few days

Message 4 of 4